Good morning! (it's 6.35am in germany) I had the feeling that there would be a jukebox pic on your blog someday. Don't know why, really. I love jukeboxes. :-)))
It makes me SO happy that you like my blog and want to follow it...Are you an art teacher?
I'm afraid I'm not on facebook...only blogspot. I forgot to mention on my profile that The Commitments is one of my favourite films too. It had a big influence on my singing. I've sung in three bands that covered the songs from that film and I love Andrew Strong's version of Mustang Sally. Now I'm doing a duo version of it with my guitarist. Today is our rehearsal day and we'll work on it.
hey joe - funny - we just heard Andrew Strong's cover of Mustang Sally when we were in the pet food store yesterday. i Love that movie. the music is brilliant.
THIS ENTIRE SITE Ⓒ 2010 billie loves dogs. ALL OF THE PHOTOGRAPHS HEREIN, UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED, ARE COPYRIGHTED BY THE PHOTOGRAPHER. NO PART OF THIS SITE, OR ANY OF THE CONTENT CONTAINED HEREIN, MAY BE USED OR REPRODUCED IN ANY MANNER WHATSOEVER WITHOUT EXPRESS PERMISSION OF THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER. ALL IMAGES AND CONTENT ON THIS SITE ARE PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT LAW.
Good morning! (it's 6.35am in germany)
ReplyDeleteI had the feeling that there would be a jukebox pic on your blog someday. Don't know why, really. I love jukeboxes. :-)))
It makes me SO happy that you like my blog and want to follow it...Are you an art teacher?
I'm afraid I'm not on facebook...only blogspot.
I forgot to mention on my profile that The Commitments is one of my favourite films too. It had a big influence on my singing. I've sung in three bands that covered the songs from that film and I love Andrew Strong's version of Mustang Sally. Now I'm doing a duo version of it with my guitarist. Today is our rehearsal day and we'll work on it.
And I love dogs too. We have a poodle :-)))
hey joe - funny - we just heard Andrew Strong's cover of Mustang Sally when we were in the pet food store yesterday. i Love that movie. the music is brilliant.
ReplyDeletebig poodle or little poodle?